The motivation behind the K3 marriage visa is to give a brief visa to unfamiliar companions to enter the US and not hang tight for the fruition of their settler visa application abroad. There are significant contemplations while settling on the choice the decision about whether to petition for a K3 visa like capabilities, expenses and timing.
How do our US Resident life partner and we meet all requirements for the K3 Marriage Visa?
- The candidate should be a US Resident.
- The K3 visa should be recorded in the country in which you were hitched. You would not qualify assuming you were hitched in the USA.
- Assuming that the unfamiliar public companion lives in one more country than the country you were hitched in, you should petition for the K3 visa in the country in which you were hitched.
- You should exhibit that you entered your marriage with honest intentions and it is a genuine marriage. The obligation to prove anything is on the candidates to show these realities to the consular official.
What is appropriate proof?
The overall prerequisite is to show lawful documentation of your marriage that was given by an administration element and whatever other reports that exhibit you have shared liabilities, leisure activities or potentially interests throughout some undefined time frame. Visual proof of photos throughout some undefined time frame likewise comprises great proof. Having kids or stepchildren together essentially summarizes the family circumstance however it is not sufficient in itself, you should in any case show laid out proof of your relationship.
We have kids. What visa do they get?
Your youngsters come on a K4 visa. You can petition for a request for your kids now or later in the US. Be that as it may, your kids ought to be recorded on your appeal, whether they go along with you on the K3 Visa Bankervn now or go along with you later through standard consular handling. Kids to the US resident should be unmarried and under 21 years old. Stepchildren to the US resident should be unmarried and under 18 years old. Assuming your kids are approaching the age of 21 or your stepchildren are approaching the age of 18 you ought to think about recording petitions for them right.
What are the documenting charges and general costs engaged with petitioning for the K3 marriage visa?
- The following, are a progression of steps for the K3 interaction. It begins with the request recorded in the US. Presently, the US appeal government recording charges are 355.00
- Close to the hour of the consular arrangement, the consular expenses are paid and are around 300 to 500. These costs will contrast at every office.
- A request for kids or stepchildren on the K4 visa is not required at the hour of recording the K3 visa nonetheless in the event that petitions are documented they are 355.00 each. Kids and stepchildren are expected to go through consular handling and the expenses are 300 to 500 for every youngster.